We committed to 100% customer satisfaction by maintaining optimal quality processes and procedures based on our ISO 9001-2008 standards.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies, certifications and standards, we are dedicated to the continual evaluation and improvement of our quality management system
Quality is the fundamental ingredient to our success as an organization and an inherent part of our culture and philosophy.
VS Components provides a three-stage verification and quality progress for all components.
Stage 1: Visual Inspection
Components are inspected and verified for:
- Barcode verifications
- Date codes
- Lot codes
- Manufacturer part number MFG
- Packaging Physical conditions ispections
- Quantity ROHS & MSL
Stage 2: Detailed Inspection
- Acetone testing for evidence of remarking/resurfacing
- Counterfeit inspections
- Digital photo documentation
- Dimensional inspections of components
- Electrical testing to verify out of circuit values on capacitors
- High power microscopy is utilized to verify original markings and to examine for evidence of non-conformances
- Top ink mark permanency testing
- Verification of first stage inspection
Stage 3: Additional Quality Testing
VS Components has partnered with leading test facilities in Asia, Europe and USA that certified for AS9100 /AS9120/ISO 9001:2008, Mil STD-833 standards.
VS Components utilizes the test facilities to qualify non-distribution parts from the open market. Third party testing eliminates internal “sales pressure” and ensures unbiased testing results.
We provide higher level testing of components including:
- Electrical Testing
- Solder testing
Furthermore, across the corporation we have oriented our structures towards flat hierarchies, clear responsibilities and faster decision-making.
Some companies have limited their purchases to contract distribution and at the end lost a lot of opportunities, increase procurement risk significantly because not all components are available through conventional channels at all times. So connect with us at the right time and complete your supplier portfolio! We can optimises your procurement channels with respect to price and delivery time – the long-term availability of necessary components is ensured – based on a project or annual requirement or even as last-time buy
We give you direct access to global pricing advantages Europe, from Asia or North America. The differences can be substantial depending on the product type or manufacturer we know where to go and how best to manage your enquiries.
An increase in production or failure of supply by another supplier can cause shortage problems and even the threat of an expensive line stop. With our quick turnaround times, unparalleled sourcing and global logistics experience, we can address shortage issues and provide you with the solutions you need, thus ensuring minimal disruption to your production.
Value engineering is a major part of the VS Components suppport. Whether you want to take the cost out of an existing product or are working on a new design, our teams of value engineers are on hand to provide effective additional resources to your engineering and procurement teams.
Our comprehensive design support services include:
- Existing BOM VA/VE review
- ‘Best fit’ product alignment
- NPI specialists that can reduce your time to market
- Multiple line approvals maximise supply chain stability
- Ability to understand technology roadmaps for each manufacturer and factoring this into product selection
Current Passive Average Lead Time - 2018
(1) MMLC is in allocation 2017-2018.
(2) Including: Resistive melf/resistive metal film, Resistive networks/arrays, Resistive SMD.
(3)Including: Connectors, Relays ans Sensors.
(4) Other Passives in allocation
* Lead Time Forecast for 2019