By understanding each customer’s manufacturing processes and utilising advanced BOM management software, we are able to provide production ready kits, eliminating shortages whilst minimising waste. Our worldwide network includes relationships with manufacturers, franchised distributors and independent distributors. Whether difficult to find, obsolete or end of life product, we’ll make our effort to find and deliver the correct parts to our customers in a timely manner all at competitive prices.
- Constant tracking of components and we only purchase from reliable suppliers
- Delivery over night or just in time
- The purchasing department has relationships established with most of our suppliers whether domestically or internationally, this enables the best possible prices for each component
- Due to our central location in Europe we are able to deliver any parcel within hours, even to the remotest cities in Europe
- Own stock with a constant market value of millions of Euros
- We offer competitive terms as well as volume purchase agreements for our customers
Global Sourcing. Quickly Response.
We are a cross-functional team, with expertise in developing unique supply chain solutions in Electronic Components.
Whether you’re looking for direct cost savings on your material purchases or a simplification of your procurement processes.
Typically 80% of an organisation’s supplier base accounts for only 20% of its spend and by allowing VS Components to manage this “tail” of vendors the supply chain can be streamlined significantly.
Some companies have limited their purchases to contract distribution and at the end lost a lot of opportunities, increase procurement risk significantly because not all components are available through conventional channels at all times. So connect with us at the right time and complete your supplier portfolio! We can optimises your procurement channels with respect to price and delivery time – the long-term availability of necessary components is ensured – based on a project or annual requirement or even as last-time buy
We give you direct access to global pricing advantages Europe, from Asia or North America. The differences can be substantial depending on the product type or manufacturer we know where to go and how best to manage your enquiries.
An increase in production or failure of supply by another supplier can cause shortage problems and even the threat of an expensive line stop. With our quick turnaround times, unparalleled sourcing and global logistics experience, we can address shortage issues and provide you with the solutions you need, thus ensuring minimal disruption to your production.
Value engineering is a major part of the VS Components suppport. Whether you want to take the cost out of an existing product or are working on a new design, our teams of value engineers are on hand to provide effective additional resources to your engineering and procurement teams.
Our comprehensive design support services include:
- Existing BOM VA/VE review
- ‘Best fit’ product alignment
- NPI specialists that can reduce your time to market
- Multiple line approvals maximise supply chain stability
- Ability to understand technology roadmaps for each manufacturer and factoring this into product selection
Current Passive Average Lead Time - 2018
(1) MMLC is in allocation 2017-2018.
(2) Including: Resistive melf/resistive metal film, Resistive networks/arrays, Resistive SMD.
(3)Including: Connectors, Relays ans Sensors.
(4) Other Passives in allocation
* Lead Time Forecast for 2019